We provide help for disabled veterans, offering assistance through our online community to ex-armed forces personnel with a range different injuries.
As a direct consequence of working with our ambassador, Mark Clougherty, we are now also looking to provide help and support for Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS) – you can read a blog from Mark below.
We’re the only disability charity of its kind in the UK dedicated to helping people with disabilities when they need it most.
We fund and operate a unique 24/7 SOS emergency alert service and run an online marketplace where people can safely rehome and distribute disability care products and equipment. We offer help and support for disabled people directly through our website.
Our online marketplace is intended for disabled veterans, their families, and carers to find essential products when they need them. Our UK wide community often have spares they are looking to rehome, so why not search our marketplace or donate your own unwanted supplies?
Our marketplace can help you find supplies such as:
- Mobility aids, including electric wheelchairs, walking frames, crutches
- Orthoptic shoes, boots and therapeutic socks
- Mobile feeding bags, feeding sets and tubes
- Incontinence products such as pads, pull ups, incontinence sheets
- Bathing and toileting aids
- Electric profiling beds and bed pads
- Clinical dressings, including ostomy dressings, colonoscopy, ileostomy and urostomy
So if you are a disabled veteran or are living with Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, we’re here for you.
Join Skiggle’s online community today, search our marketplace and connect with others on the Skiggle forum. It’s free to join!